In 1946 two High School buddies, who had just completed their service with the US Air Force in WW II, decided to go into business together. James Hagan and Bill Kemp started selling floor coverings and venetian blinds.
They soon saw a greater demand for quality fencing materials along the Gulf Coast.
In 1984, James Hagan retired and David Kemp took over as General Manager.
Today, we have grown to one of the South's leading fence wholesaler/suppliers. Currently we have 11 locations covering Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and Florida.
...serving the Gulf Coast since 1946.